The bad current lifestyles we lead, the constant pressure, the bad food contributes and lead us to the harmful state of our body. This way, we will generally get sick more often.
Thyme appears as an unthinkable substitute for drugs that treat various sclerosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.
For many years, thyme has been used as a natural remedy and defender of our health.
This amazing plant has various medicinal benefits, eradicates red platelet development, balances circulatory burden, treats asthma and sore throat, fight with dizziness, lupus, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.
This contains thyme:
- 44.8 milligrams nutrient C (75 percent DV)
- 1,330 IU nutrient A (27 percent DV)
- 171 milligrams potassium (5 percent DV)
- 113 milligrams calcium (11 percent DV)
- 44.8 milligrams magnesium (11 percent DV)
- milligram riboflavin (8 percent DV)
- milligram copper (8 percent DV)
- 4.9 milligrams iron (27 percent DV)
- 0.5 milligram manganese (24 percent DV)
- milligram nutrient B6 (5 percent DV)
- 6.8 grams sugars
- 1.6 grams protein
- 0.5 gram fat
- 3.9 grams fiber
- 28 calories
Prepare at home some healthy thyme tea:
- 1 bunch of thyme (crisp or dry)
- some warmed up water
- Nectar (by decision)
Clean a little thyme and place in a bowl. Put a little hot water and wait two or three minutes, squeeze it and add a little lemon to improve the taste. Do this multiple times a week to improve your health!