Celery is a wonderful vegetable rich in vitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C, essential amino acids, calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate, iron, phosphorus and natural organic sodium.
You can grown it in moist soil and in direct sunlight. It can be used in many different salads and delicious soups.
Its consumption reduces blood pressure, fights against many bacteria and has an effect on many health benefits. You should drink this Celery juice on an empty stomach. Your liver and your whole body will be grateful.
Celery effectively removes bacteria in the body and releases a large number of toxins and debris out of the intestinal tract and liver.
Celery has a number of powerful healing properties such as:
Blood Pressure: Celery juice lowers blood pressure, at the same time it expands the vessels and makes the blood flow normally.
Kidney Condition and Function: If you do not drink enough water, you can impair kidney function. Celery can help you with that. It helps in detoxification and prevents the formation of stones.
Nervous System: By consuming this Celery juice more often, your sleep will improve.
Cholesterol: Celery juice fights against cholesterol and reduces its amount.
How to make celery juice?
- 2 hands of spinach (useful for the mind)
- a large portion of a cucumber (hydrates, scrubs and quiets)
- 1/4 of a celery stalk (useful for bones)
- 1 parsley (useful for course and heart)
- 4 leaves of new mint (great flavor and quiets and unwinds)
- 3 carrots (useful for the skin, eyes)
- 1/4 orange (useful for digestion)
- 2 green apples, stripped (apple like apple, useful for everybody)
- 1/4 lime (clean, against kidney stones)
- additionally, 1/4 lemon (useful for everybody, scrubs, alleviates, revives, secures against infections)
- 150 g pineapple (for processing, loaded with nutrients, sweet well-being)
- ginger, root, an inch in size, hacked (useful for the entire body)
Juice them of mix them all together.