Watermelon is a pure, alkalized and mineralized natural product that improves well-being from numerous points of view.
There is a place with the family Cucurbitaceae, along with melon, pumpkin and many other plants. The watermelons are round, elongate or circularly fit like violets, they can have light and dark green color, with narrower and thicker stripes and for the most part it is wonderfully red.
They are filled with water, 92% or more, just like beta-carotene, folate, nutrients C, nutrients B5 as B1, B2, B3 and B6. Watermelons are also high in basic minerals, for example, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and airborne measures of copper, iron and zinc.
The watermelons contain red carotenoid which is an intense preventive agent for the prevention of cancer, just like citrulline, with another significant and valuable compound.
Watermelon juice is unimaginably tasty and here are part of his medical benefits:
- It has alkalization, which means it kills pain in the stomach and neutralizes diseases similar to malignant growth and provides protection against parasites, unsafe microscopic organisms, infections and parasites.
- Watermelon can reduce the C-receptor protein (CRP) – part of its spread through the body associated with joint and joint pain and coronary disease.
- This juice has diuretic effects that improve consistency, suppress the gastrointestinal tract, control the pH level, treat heartburn, and fight with irritation and causticity.
- It is delicious and it is good for children as well as for adults. It refreshes on warm and hot days
- Since they are rich in various minerals, the watermelon juice complements the electrolytes lost after decent exercise and treats muscle pains, cramps and lack of energy, migraine, sleep deprivation, heart palpitations, weakness, mortality and torment in joints and fatigue.
- It improves the well-being of the eyes, because it is rich in beta-carotene (genius nutrients A), which changes in the nutrients A (retinol) in the body.
- Watermelons are low in calories, as much as they are rich in water and fiber, so that their use creates a feeling of satiety, cleans the toxins, and helps reduce weight
- Watermelon juice is an excellent detox drink that accelerates digestion and wipes toxins from the body.
- Amino-corrosive citrulline in watermelons, along with nutrients C, separates kidney stones, detoxifies the kidneys and bladder.
- The watermelon juice releases and enlarges the veins and increases vitality and durability.
Furthermore, watermelon seeds are additionally rich in supplements, healthy fats and minerals such as magnesium, iron, and zinc. In this way, they reduce hunger, stimulate the body, strengthen the hair, skin and nails.
However, despite the infinite advantages of this natural product, its unnecessary use may have antagonistic effects, so make sure to follow these tips for utilization:
To stay away from the disturbing effects at night, make sure you eat these natural products or drink the watermelon early in the day on an empty stomach or before the day.
We recommend that you try the following watermelons:
2 cups watermelon, cubes
1 cup melon, cubed
1/2 cup lemon carbonated drinks
1 cup basket watermelon, cubed
1/2 cup ice cubes
Mix in watermelon, melon and ice in a mixer. Make all the ingredients we wrote above. At that moment, add the lemon juice and stir.
Have a nice refresh!
Beautiful Summer Salad:
2 cups of cubes watermelon
1 large red tomato, cut into cubes
1 large yellow tomato, cut into cubes
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 teaspoons of honey
1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemon basil
salt and ground black pepper to taste
To remove part of the humidity, you need to take the watermelon, yellow tomatoes and red tomato and put on paper towels. Then, move them to a huge dish.
In a smaller bowl, smear vinegar, olive oil, chili and garlic sauce and then pour the first mixture. Sprinkle with lemon basil, salt and dark pepper.