Coconut is an adaptable source of various supplements, and although it is used as a beverage, it can also be used as a characteristic remedy. Effectively full of minerals and supplements, it cures various diseases.
Facts About Coconut Water Drink
- Serving Size 1 cup (240 g)
- Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Calories 45.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4g
- Saturated Fat 0.4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 252mg
- Potassium 600mg
- Carbohydrates 8.8g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g
- Sugars 6.3g
- Protein 1.8g
- Vitamin A 0% · Vitamin C 10%
- Calcium 6% · Iron 4%
Since the main purpose is to strengthen the cells, it is one of the strongest weapons in this drink, as it fights various diseases and inflammations.
Coconut juice, the juice contained in it, is a sweet liquid that is a rich source of sugars, nutrients, minerals, electrolytes, catalysts, amino acids and cytokines. Then it has little calories, only 39 calories for every 100 ml.
The use of coconut water enhances our body condition in many ways, for example:
- Coconut water contains lauric acid that fights against infections and microorganisms and fights with various other diseases and irritation in the body.
- Because it is a rich source of soluble fiber, coconut water helps fight diabetes.
- Coconut water rehydrates the body and relieves cerebral pains, as lack of hydration is one of its main causes.
- The saturated fats it contains strengthen and rejuvenate the hair.
- Coconut water is efficient and high in protein.
- Contains omega-3s and improves the well-being of the skin, heals wrinkles, marks and stretch marks.
So make sure to incorporate this drink into your diet and you will receive all its well-being rewards! Besides, its taste is totally impressive!