Hi there, you who are reading this post right now. 🙂 Most of the day, we are busy with work, children, school, parenting and we really need something fast and something that will refresh us.
When you think of quick cooking that will be delicious and easy we present this dish in this post, which is phenomenal and practical. Tasty above all.
First of all let’s tell you that you are not alone. We all have many obligations and we cannot all reach all parties. That is why we are looking for a quick and easy solution for us and our loved ones. Health comes first. Especially for our children.
All recipes like this one, zucchini slices mixed with a wide variety of vegetables can be made over and over. This dish fits into the vegetarian cuisine very well.
You will simply adore this recipe. Follow the instructions below:
Garlic Parm Zucchini Bake
Makes about 4 servings
What you need:
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1.5 cups mix of cherry tomatoes, whole
- 3-5 fresh minced garlic cloves
- 1.5 tablespoon avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1.5 teaspoon dry Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt, or add if you like more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- In a large glass bowl, stir to combine the chopped zucchini, cherry tomatoes, oil, garlic, parmesan and seasonings
- Remember to mix well to combine
- Transfer all of them to a baking dish, or a lined baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley
- Just enjoy!