We are constantly exposed to numerous heavy metals, like aluminum, mercury, and cadmium, which may embed themselves into our central nervous systems and bones, start bio-accumulating for years, and result in acute health problems from heavy metal poisoning.
Margaret E. Sears explains that cadmium, lead, and mercury haven’t any essential biochemical roles, but exert severe toxicities in multiple organ systems since they bind in tissues, result in oxidative stress, affect endocrine function, inhibit aquaporins, and interfere with functions of essential cations like magnesium and zinc.
Toxic metals are especially dangerous, as exposures early in life compromise development, with lifelong physical, intellectual, and behavioral impairments. In adults, they cause major chronic diseases, like heart and renal disease, and neurological decline.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classifies inorganic lead as a probable carcinogen, admium as a known carcinogen, and methylmercury as a possible carcinogen.
Pharmaceuticals like 2,3- Dimercaprol are commonly used for arsenic and plumbism, but they case numerous side-effects. Yet, there are natural chelating agents that may help us prevent such issues, and also the combination of cilantro and chlorella is one amongst the foremost powerful ones.
Numerous health practitioners use synthetic chelating agents like DMPS, DMSA, EDTA, et al to induce obviate the heavy metals from the body, and there are advantages and drawbacks to their use.
One advantage is that they’re able to mobilize fast and eliminate certain metals within the body, but on the opposite hand, this may place an enormous burden on the detoxification systems of the body.
Cilantro is that the most potent when combined with chlorella because it mobilizes more toxins then it can do of the body, and this could eventually flood the animal tissue with metals, that were stored in safer hiding places before.
This can actually cause retoxification just in case another binding agent isn’t wont to remove the heavy metals that are ‘found’ in their hiding places throughout the body.
Dietrich Klinghardt M.D., Ph.D. claims that cilantro is ready to mobilize mercury, cadmium, lead, and aluminum in both, bones and also the central system. it’s perhaps the sole effective agent in mobilizing mercury stored within the intracellular space and within the nucleus of the cell.
The addition of chlorella, which is an intestinal absorbing agent, prevents the retoxification of the system. Studies have shown that the mixture of those two ingredients can naturally eliminate a median of 87% of lead, 91% of mercury, and 74% of aluminum from the body within 42 days.
Namely, chlorella has the subsequent properties:
- Chlorella is rich in amino acids
- Chlorella opens cell walls, which is important for detox processes
- Chlorella restores healthy gut flora
- It binds to dioxins and other environmental toxins
- It repairs the detoxification functions of the body
- It is a potent antiviral
- Methyl-coblolamine repairs the system and neurons that have suffered damage because of heavy metal poisoning
- Chlorella contains the foremost easily absorbed sort of B12 and B6
- It contains alpha and gamma lineolic acids which increase the intake of animal oil and other important fatty acids
- Improves glutathione, which is that the ‘master’ antioxidant within the body
- Binds to heavy metals incredibly well
On the opposite hand, cilantro has its own beneficial properties:
- It is a potent antibacterial, expectorant, and anti inflammatory
- It is a strong metal toxin binding agent and mobilizer
- It raises cholesterol and lowers LDL
- Prevents gas and bloating and reduces minor swelling
- It is rich in magnesium and iron and fights anemia
- Improves liver health
- Prevents tract infections
- Eases hormonal swings during menopause and menstruation
- Relives nausea
Adds fiber to the alimentary tract, so it acts as an efficient bulking agent
Remember to optimize your magnesium levels before you begin a chelation program, because it relaxes the arteries and helps the toxin removal.