The balance of the pH levels within the body is of high importance for each creature, not just for cancer patients. the health is significantly laid low with it, and so as to remain healthy, you would like to keep up an alkaline environment within the body.
As stated within the Raw Food Health “The physical body goes to great lengths to take care of a rather alkaline PH of seven.35, but poor diet and stress can change the PH to an acidic one during which disease can thrive.”
Unfortunately, to keep up the alkaline environment within the body is nowadays extremely difficult, as we are all consuming unhealthy foods, rich in chemicals and toxins, processed foods, microwave meals, and fast foods.
Such an unhealthy diet creates an acidic environment within the body and thus greatly raises the chance of cancer and various other health issues.
Therefore, it’s of high importance to follow a healthy, alkaline diet so as to revive the balance within the body, accelerate healing, and support your well-being.
We provide some extremely useful information on the way to restore the pH balance within the body and maintain an alkaline environment. The alkaline diet will facilitate your fight inflammation and various other health conditions.
- — Your alkaline diet should be based totally on organic leafy green vegetables, cauliflower and cabbages, broccoli, herbs and spices, root vegetables, beans, nuts and seeds, lentils and peas, onions, garlic, leek and chives, and non-gluten grains like rice in small amounts.
- — Also, you’ll be able to consume the maximum amount fruits and vegetables as you wish, and 2-4 ounces of grass-fed meat, organic poultry or clean fish, some times every week.
- — Avoid sugar, as cancer cells use more glucose per unit of your time than healthy cells. Also, sugar reduces the magnesium content within the body and thus supports cancer. “Natural” sugars like agave and honey should even be eliminated from your diet. Instead, you’ll consume unsweetened apple sauce, figs, dried apricots, or fresh pineapple.
- — Prof. (Emeritus) T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., Cornell University Cow, conducted a study which found that dairy is one among the foremost cancer-causing foods since it contains casein protein.
- Hence, dairy products should be avoided within the case of cancer, as because of the high acid production, they will cause inflammation, bone deterioration, and support cancer proliferation.
- — Avoid glutinous grains as gluten causes inflammation. you ought to not consume high-gluten grains like rye, whole grains, wheat, and pasta, bread, cereals, cookies, cakes, muffins, crackers, and other food.
- You should replace them with non-gluten grains like quinoa, rice, millet, buckwheat, and amaranth. Additionally, eliminate “gluten free” prepared products, since they need added sugar or processed oils.