Each artistic expression in any medium is an attempt to introduce the ‘audience’ to a new way of viewing life through the lens of the subject at hand.
Artists move us into ‘another’ world to express both intellectual and emotional concepts that are often limited by the spoken or written word. Artists attempt to illuminate a different way of’seeing’ through their work, thereby opening up new possibilities.
We are all aware that it is preferable to see something once rather than hear it 100 times.
We become aware of the damage we have caused and learn more about climate change, water pollution, and deforestation when we see the cruel truth with our own eyes.
A recent United Nations-backed report highlighted the extent to which humans are destroying the natural world. To reverse these trends, we must transform our economic models and food system, improve ocean management, and carefully consider the best ways to address climate change.
The images below will help you understand why it is critical to put an end to the suffering we have caused our planet:
2. There is a chance that the next generation will drown in such water.
3. Human plants annihilate natural plants.
4. “Waste does not collect itself.”
5. From a current standpoint, The Little Mermaid would undoubtedly change her mind.
6. Previously, humanity was less dangerous.
7. Take care, these are not jellyfish.
8. This may be the only way to keep animals safe from humans.
9. The earth’s lungs are on fire.
10. Fish already have a hard time finding clean water.
11. Our forefathers knew how to save the Earth.
12. This iceberg will not save them.
13. Our selfishness triumphs over nature.
14 Neighbors who have died
15. Rhinos are irreplaceable.
16. Climate change causes disconnections.
17. Everyone can see what they want to see.
18. Human signs can be found everywhere.
19. We endanger the marine environment.
20. We need to save these relationships.